Greetings from the Eastern Cape

Intlanzi

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Member of
n/a
:) This forum looks awesome, I hope to have some good conversations with keen fishermen. I own a small computer training center in Grahamstown and a Property marketing company that promotes properties in the Eastern cape. I have recently been spending a lot of time out at sea trying to catch some decent size fish. Up until now sea sickness has evaded me and I am hoping it will stay that way. Feel free to contact me or visit my web site: www.ewpm.co.za. If you need to sind out any info on the Eastern Cape please send me a mail I will be happy to help.
 
hi

Hello There !

Im South African too i was born in PE !! Caught many bass did some deep sea fishing in J bay. I live now in Europe so i miss it a lot and the hunting :-(
 
Hello Intlanzi.............have not been fishing in Africa but have fished off Mexico and do a lot of angling at home here in Canada. The majority of the time my wife and I fly-fish for various species including rainbow trout, brown trout, northern pike, etc. Do some coastal angling for several Pacific salmon species, steelhead, etc.

Next time I am over there I hope to take in a day or two of angling after the hunt and before heading back home. I would enjoy reading any angling stories and information you feel like posting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,429
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top