Greetings from Texas

Welcome to AH, where you headed to in Africa next year? What part of TX are you from?
 
Welcome to AH.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome from South Texas!
 
Hey everyone! New member here, just wanted to introduce myself. I've always dreamed of hunting Africa and have finally booked a hunt for 2027. Glad to be apart of the forum and look forward to learning from everyone here.
Congratulations on having the courage and discipline to make your dreams a reality. There is a wealth of knowledge here, and many great people willing to talk all things Africa. Happy to answer first timer questions if you would like to reach out, as I was in your shoes just a few short years ago.
 
Welcome to AH Island Runner!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hey everyone! New member here, just wanted to introduce myself. I've always dreamed of hunting Africa and have finally booked a hunt for 2027. Glad to be apart of the forum and look forward to learning from everyone here.
welcome welcome welcome

and good job on booking a hunt sir
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,441
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,558
Latest member
EthelSha5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top