Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, RMEF
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Hello there! My name is Nathan Box and glad to now be apart of africahunting.com. I went to South Africa this last summer and was able to harvest blue wildebeest, black wildebeest, greater kudu, gemsbok, blesbok, warthog, zebra, impala and the Cape buffalo!!! Quite the lil trip!! I'm headed to Zimbabwe towards the end of February 2017 as an observer with a friend of mine that is leopard hunting (I'll be able to shoot what I want as well). I'm an ENT surgeon in Joplin, MO but also a booking agent for J-S Worldwide Hunting so let me know if I can help you (J-S will be at DSC, SCI meetings).

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!
Phil- Serapa Safaris is where I went this past summer!! It was out of this world amazing!! Jacques Spamer is a longtime friend of Steve Dean who owns J-S Worldwide Hunting (Steve knew Jacques when Jacques worked at HartzView). And of course, Yolande and Francois as well as the rest of the gang there are wonderful!! Yolande, Jacques, Francois (and maybe more) will be headed to Steve's house in Nevada, MO before the SCI convention.

Glad you had a great time! I've known Steve for a few years now.....crazy old coot that he is! If you'll be in Dallas or Vegas, I'm sure we will meet there.

Glad you had a great time! I've known Steve for a few years now.....crazy old coot that he is! If you'll be in Dallas or Vegas, I'm sure we will meet there.
That's awesome!!! Yes, I'm headed with Steve to Zim in Feb. for leopard. He's such a fantastic guy and will be awesome to tag along with him near Marula, Zim. I'm going to try to make it to DSC (won't be able to go to SCI). I'm now a booking agent for Steve (but an ENT surgeon as my regular profession lol). Look forward to meeting you!

Welcome to AH Nathan! Looking forward to having you on the board.

Welcome to AH.

Hi Nathan, welcome to our community, wishing you a great time with your friend in Zimbabwe next year! :S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Nathan. I'm up in the Kansas City area.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Nathan, looks like you had a good trip with all the animals listed!

Welcome to AH Nathan. I will be heading to the Rio Indio Lodge in Nicaragua on Nov. 4

Welcome to AH Nathan. I will be heading to the Rio Indio Lodge in Nicaragua on Nov. 4
Awesome!!! I know Steve just got back and had a blast as usual!! Best of luck!!!

Welcome to AH Nathan. I'm up in the Kansas City area.
Awesome!... Are you a member of SCI or DSC? I wouldn't mind going to one of their greater KC meetings but don't know anyone up there.

Hi Nathan, welcome to AH !

Welcome my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.