Greetings from ohio

Hello everyone . I’ve been lurking on the boards for about a year now and finally decided to sign up. Fairly new to hunting but learning a ton . Hoping to make it to Africa eventually
Howdy from across the state line, and same here in joining AH!

Matt
 
Good day! Welcome from Limpopo, South Africa!!
 
Hello everyone . I’ve been lurking on the boards for about a year now and finally decided to sign up. Fairly new to hunting but learning a ton . Hoping to make it to Africa eventually
Welcome to AH!! Looking forward to have you participate on the site!!
Best as always
 
Welcome, glad to have you here!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,880
Members
169,460
Latest member
TorstenCha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top