Greetings From Namibia

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
It’s never too late to practice being friendly…

It always makes you feel good! :LOL:

Only seems to have been on for a month
Screenshot_20260501-001021_Chrome.jpg
 
You all can blame me for this. Haha. Fanie is a great guy that I have hunted with twice. I did a google search for his place and this thread came up right away. I was looking for a link to send a friend. I commented here because he is a good guy and brought this back from the dead. Haha
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,016
Members
168,796
Latest member
ScarlettCo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top