Greetings from MN

Glad to have you on board! Do you have a recommendation for a good walleye/musky lake in MN? There are a lot to choose from and I am looking for a summer fishing trip next year.
For Musky in the Metro, Minnetonka is pretty hard to beat, however busy on the weekends. If you have a big water boat, Mille lacs can be great water for Musky and Walleye. I have never fished Leech, but have a friend who has had some great success there this season. I typically fish the smaller bodies of water in the N/NE part of the state, lots of lakes to jump around on.
 
For Musky in the Metro, Minnetonka is pretty hard to beat, however busy on the weekends. If you have a big water boat, Mille lacs can be great water for Musky and Walleye. I have never fished Leech, but have a friend who has had some great success there this season. I typically fish the smaller bodies of water in the N/NE part of the state, lots of lakes to jump around on.
The best part for a MN resident is the volume of great fishing and “honey holes” to fish. I enjoy going up to NW Ontario, but I would prefer to not have to drive the extra 6ish hours getting there. Thanks for your feedback!
 
The best part for a MN resident is the volume of great fishing and “honey holes” to fish. I enjoy going up to NW Ontario, but I would prefer to not have to drive the extra 6ish hours getting there. Thanks for your feedback!
Yea, pretty fortunate to have the variety of water that we do. A couple of buddies of mine and I take our boys up for an annual boandary waters fishing trip, thats the only canadian water I have fished.
 
Yea, pretty fortunate to have the variety of water that we do. A couple of buddies of mine and I take our boys up for an annual boandary waters fishing trip, thats the only canadian water I have fished.
Should be fun! Share pictures in the fishing addiction thread!
 
Glad to have you on board! Do you have a recommendation for a good walleye/musky lake in MN? There are a lot to choose from and I am looking for a summer fishing trip next year.
Lake Winnibigoshish (for walleye): www.lakewinnie.net
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH, Jason!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,060
Members
169,693
Latest member
BennyHuert
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top