GREETINGS FROM FINLAND

ernoz

New member
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hunted
Finland, Namibia, South Africa, Mozambique
I am a hunting agent based in Finland that specialises in hunting trips to Africa. I've been at it since 2002.

Regards,

Ernest
 
Welcome!

Any information you can share about hunting in Finland?
 
Welcome to AH Ernest!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard. "Insiders" can often provide "the other side of the story" i.e. what the professionals think any given topic. Don't be shy, there are a lot of Hunting Agents, Outfitters, and PHs on this website.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH Ernest. Glad to have you here.
 
Welcome!
 
Finland: Love SAKOS, really want to visit and see the factory!
Any leads to good hunting up that way?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Ernest! Glad you joined in.
 
Welcome Ernest!
 
Welcome to AH Ernest! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top