Greetings from Cuthbert

Joined
May 13, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
10
Greetings I hope find you all well, my name is Cuthbert Musavengana residing and based in Victoria falls I have got my leaners licence issued by Zimparks here in Zimbabwe but my worry is to look for internship, where I can be attached learn the job, get experience (safari guiding and outdoors,) I have so much passion for wildlife and conservation.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hope you find something. I understand it's a tough business to break into. Best wishes to you.
 
Welcome to AH Cuthbert Musavengana!
 
Welcome to the forum! You (should) already have a listing of the PHs in-country. You can also begin by contacting the PH sponsors of this site . Many are based in other countries on the continent that have concessions in your country. Another avenue you can pursue is look up your country's professional hunter associations. It's a start.
 
Welcome to the forum! You (should) already have a listing of the PHs in-country. You can also begin by contacting the PH sponsors of this site . Many are based in other countries on the continent that have concessions in your country. Another avenue you can pursue is look up your country's professional hunter associations. It's a start.
Thank you so much, will consider that, it appears connections can be needed too.
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Greetings I hope find you all well, my name is Cuthbert Musavengana residing and based in Victoria falls I have got my leaners licence issued by Zimparks here in Zimbabwe but my worry is to look for internship, where I can be attached learn the job, get experience (safari guiding and outdoors,) I have so much passion for wildlife and conservation.

Welcome to the forum. I will soon be visiting Victoria Falls, spending a few days there prior to a hunt just down the road in one of the Matetsi units. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the falls.
 
Welcome to the forum. I will soon be visiting Victoria Falls, spending a few days there prior to a hunt just down the road in one of the Matetsi units. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the falls.
It's quite amazing this year the falls are in full force, it came early this probably due to the rainfall we got this year, come and get soaked
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,949
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top