Greetings from another Aussie Hunter

mlg

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
27
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia
G'Day

I live in South east Queensland. I was born & brought up in what was then Rhodesia (Bulawayo) and have recently done a couple of open plains hunts in the Northern Cape.

Looking forward to a Cape buff hunt in the next couple of years & I will be keeping an eye on this forum for information & fellow hunters experiences!
 
Nice to have you as a member of AH! You will certainly find lots of good information here for your future Cape Buffalo hunt. You should check out this thread, lots of great discussion on the topic. Welcome mlg.
 
mlg... anything i can do to assist your pursuit of a Cape Buffalo, please feel free to contact me. Check out some of the info on my website. Recently been on an expedition with an ex-kenya born Aussie. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers,
 
Are you still active on this great hunting site?
 
Welcome to AH MLG! Enjoy the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,300
Latest member
LatashiaBu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top