Greeting from Utah

hank

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique
Hello everone,
I have just joined after seeing this post for many years. I just return from a 3 week hunt in Zimbabwe. I should have joined prior to the trip with this being my 5th African Safari.
I Have reschedule to return in October to finish an elephant hunt which was unsuccessful in July.
Looking forward to sharing and gleaming info prior to my return.

Welcome to AH hank! Best wishes on your upcoming Elephant hunt.

Welcom to the forum hank. Lots of great folks here. looking forward to some of your hunting stories and seeing you make some new friends.

Welcome fellow utah niegbor. Hope to here a report when you get that elephant.

welcome and enjoy this site hank

Welcome to AH hank! We would love to hear about your hunts and see the pics of the animals you've taken. I seen on another thread that you were hunting with Wayne would love to hear about it and see some pics of the area.

Welcome Hank, looking forward to your report!

Good luck on your return trip.

Look forward to your report.

Welcome.

Welcome to AH, Hank !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois