Gorgeous Custom Bowie

Yes I miss reading his posts on Big Stuff !

When I travel to countries I can’t have a firearm in it is nice to have a couple of Knives at least, a Big one & a few smaller ones.

Lynn Thompson (& crew) of Cold Steel was a regular at our camps for many years, I have several of his knives, I always wanted a Trail Master, Lynn gave me one & his personal Laredo Bowie one year, fantastic knives, just a little on the heavy side when travelling & more so when working.

View attachment 694340

Ended up carrying every where a OSI, still large but it’s a bit more manageable in real life.

View attachment 694342

Makes you feel better, till you’re in a country where every body carry’s a Machete & knows how to use them, bit of blade envy !

Then I wished I had my Gurkha Kukri, still be out numbered but getting close.

View attachment 694347


I have had a cold steel ltc kukri for years....lives down side of my seat in cruiser next to transmission tunnel.....why they discontinued it I don't know.....photo...not mine as it's nowhere near pristine...but would buy another one in an instant if the started making again..

1751491011178.jpeg
 
Lol. I just stopped myself from impulse buying this blade. My goodness, "Now that a knife!"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,125
Members
168,845
Latest member
tisbtasconttip1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top