Good News for a change

Ah. OK. Maybe should have used the other ear to be "geographically correct". Looks great, anyway.

Amazing. Man, you got it all. I did notice the Africa with the big 5 at the gunshop entrance appears to be backwards. Is that intentional or a mistake?
We'll, yes it is an unintentional error... Always had the idea to get the Big5 painted on an elephant ear, representing the map of Africa.
So, looking at an elephant side on, the RIGHT ear is the correct shape and that's what I sent in... HOWEVER, the paintable side is the INSIDE, so now the ear is reversed/ mirrored and Africa gets to be the wrong shape... Oh well, I've gotten used to it now... Well spotted by the way!!!

Pretty good day today. My Ruger M77 250 Savage showed up at the gun shop and I ran up and picked it up right away. The place was packed with people buying handguns like they are going out of style and the ammo shelves were almost bare. Anyway the Ruger is a beaut if the guy shot it at all it certainly doesn't show it.

if you like pizza, and have contracted covid 19 that is good news.
reason being that if you get covid 19, it is now recommended to go on a diet of pizza.
pizza is the only food you can slide under a locked door.:cautious::eek:o_O
bruce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfredoYua

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.