Good morning

Bootsanall, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Hello Bootsanall,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
I am from the eastern cape in south Africa. Been hunting and fishing most of my life. Thank you for allowing me to tap into this wealth of information. I just got my one rifle back from the gunsmith (been waiting close on 3 years:censored:) and would need advice when doing load development. Hope you all have a good day. Thank you.

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,062
Members
169,097
Latest member
planunhuni1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top