Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member Sporting Shooters Association of Australia and Life Member NRA
Hunted
Indonesia and Australia
Guys,

My brother and I are hunting in Namibia late July. Can anyone recommend a good quality hotel near the Windhoek airport? Flight leaves early morning so need to overnight after last day hunting.

Thanks for any advice

WDH is not in Windhoek. It is about 45 minutes away from town. Our Namibian outfitters here can chime in with some recommendations. I can't remember the places I've stayed. I love Namibia!

Not a damn thing near Windhoek airport.

Guys,

My brother and I are hunting in Namibia late July. Can anyone recommend a good quality hotel near the Windhoek airport? Flight leaves early morning so need to overnight after last day hunting.

Thanks for any advice
Nothing there friend.

There are plenty go guest farms within spitting distance from WDH.
Google Earth is a friend.

There are plenty of transfer services to take you to the airport.

In Windhoek.

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/wdhhihi-hilton-windhoek/?SEO_id=GMB-EMEA-HI-WDHHIHI

Africa Sun B&B

https://www.namibweb.com/londiningi.htm
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 21.07.51.png

Last edited:
Country Club. You'll love it!!!

Hi,

You can go to any of the following, they all have airport pick up
Avani Hotel
Safari Court
The Weinburg
Windhoek Country Club Resort
Droombos Vineyard Country Lodge

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Thank you very much Gentlemen.

We have been booked at the Safari Court Hotel with airport shuttle to the international airport. It is next to the domestic airport apparently.

Best regards,

Sjakon

That will work.

Enjoy your adventure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy01

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani