Good day to all

Unger Adendorff

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Location
South Africa Limpopo
Website
www.bonavenatiosafaris.co.za
Media
6
Member of
Phasa , SA Hunters
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mosambique
Good day to all

Short introduction.

I Unger Adendorff am the Ph and Outfitter of Bonavenatiosafaris. We specialise in buffalo hunting, we thrive in adventure and stories to share after your hunt with us, for all the years coming. We do all sorts of hunts from the smallest animals till the big ones, all is equally imported for us, to be able to hunt the specie in its natural environment and experience each moment in the bush of a real hunt and adventure.

I believe each hunt is a personal story for each individual. How he/she dreamt of his/her hunt in Africa from he/she was n boy/girl, we succeed in making that dream come true, if you share us about it. We strive in making memories that will last forever, and diary’s to carry on till you grandchildren.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Unger!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome!
 
Howdy sir
 
Hi Unger, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Unger, look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH Unger
 
Welcome to AH Unger! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH Unger. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome Unger! Enjoy the site!
 
Glad to have you. Welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top