Good Afternoon from Alabama

JHT

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I've just joined the site. I know I have a lot to learn. My first trip is booked: going to Zimbabwe in July 2022 for buffalo, etc. Looking forward to learning from all of you. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Welcome to AH! Best of luck on your trip! Don't forget to write up a report and post it when you get back home. ;)

JHT, welcome to the AH forum! It sounds like you have a grand first hunt planned!
Be certain to practice off sticks because that will likely be what happens in Africa.

Welcome JHT - Congrats on booking your hunt! Looking forward to your write up when you get back!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH JHT! Glad you found us and looking forward to your participation.

Welcome JHT. There are a number of us from Bama on here. Where are you hunting in Zim?

Welcome to AH! Also from Alabama!

Reactions: JHT
Welcome! Please...............never ever say "Roll Tide" on this site. :E Happy:

Who did you book your Zim buff hunt with?

Giday JHT and welcome to the A H forum

Welcome to AH on Solstice day.
Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the AH community. Couple of questions? Where do ya hunt in AL? War Eagle or Crimson Tide?

Welcome to AH, congrats on booking your "FIRST" safari. two years might seem like a long time to plan but I can assure you the time goes quickly as there is lots to do and learn, and you picked a great place to do that.

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross