Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Praying for you brother !
 
Good luck with the surgery and it will be good to hear from you when it's over.
 
Get better soon.
 
prayers sent!

heal up quickly man.. you have a Blaser that demands your attention! :)
 
Great time to have the surgery, nothing better to do right now with all this Chinese virus crap. Good luck.
 
Wishing the best for an easy, successful surgery and a quick recovery!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top