Glock Custom Glock 40MOS With Trijicon With 7" KKM Barrel Extras

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
This As New Glock 40 MOS 6" Longslide has a Trijicon Dual (Fiber optical day- Tritium Night..No Batteries) and a serious slide on Nightstick Light plus a 7" Custom KKM Barrel ( factory 6" incl.) ..Leather Miami Vice type shoulder holster w/dual mag pouch.. custom fitted for the Red Dot ...With 7)15 round Mags plus 4 round Magazine pouch .. Stipled Tape treatment on grips and frame (2nd photo)..Fired 1 box as new with original box etc..Dagger shown included too..$1525 shipped for all..Plenty good ammo available for extra...More pictures later
These are serious firepower and lots of guides have switched to these! Oroginal box and papers included for pistol and Red Dot.
More photos later
Resized_20220514_143709.jpg
20221105_192636.jpg

Man, 4 months out from my hunt and the funds are depleted or I would scoop that up. That is one that has been on my list for a while and yours already has all the extras. Good luck with the sale man. That is a nice one! Whitetail and Black Bear Killer right there!

Oh Safarikidd,
With all of the extras included in your sale it's a great deal. I paid $700 for my factory stock Glock 40 several years ago. I really like the shoulder holster.

@SAFARIKIDD - do you own anything that isn't absolutely awesome and bonkers at the same time? It's just amazing to me what you have up for sale. I can only imagine what you are holding on to.

Very cool pistol and dagger you have. GLWTS.

What MOA is the dot?
Button or polygonal rifling?

I have a very similar rig. I have confidently taken whitetails out to 106 yards with it. Same barrel, similar optic. 3.5 lb ghost trigger. Enjoy!

Pig Patrol with the G20 and S&W 460 XVR

IMG_1432.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg