www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Here with is our offer for a Giraffe and zebra Cull hunt from our Buffalo bush camp in the Thabazimbi area of south Africa.

This package can be booked for 2022/23 seasons from Feb-Nov

Hunt details;

This package is for 5 full hunting days and 1 travel day, accommodation will be provided in the Buffalo bush camp in the Thabazimbi area of Limpopo.

Included,

-accommodation for one hunter and 1 observer can stay FREE

-All catering that includes light breakfast full lunch and dinner

-Drinks included juice, bottled water and beer in moderate amounts

-Transport to and from OR Tambo airport in Johannesburg (camp is about 3hrs travel with Hunting car from JHB airport )

-includes services of Licensed Professional Hunter and tracker/skinner and all trophy prep needed on the hunting area ass well as fully kitted reliable hunting vehicles.

-includes transportation of trophies to a taxidermist in our area of general Travel

-included one night of FREE jackal calling/hunting

-included one bag limit Bird hunt for local game birds FREE

Trophy species included in the package,

-Giraffe bull or cow
-zebra

Total cost for the hunt $3375

please feel free to ask any questions below or we can be contacted via WhatsApp or phone Henry +27788128664 or Johan +27824940750 or on my email henrygriffiths@gmail.com

notes;

-More days and game species can be added to the package from our regular pricelist.

-Daytrips can be added to both Marakele game reserve and Pilanesberg National Park

-This package is available for both bow and rifle hunters we have an Bow hunting only area where we conduct bow hunting safaris.

-10% deposit will book the hunt and confirm the dates

full

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a link of youtube short or recent zebra cull, full culling video to follow soon!

thank you for the support so far we have a bunch of these hunt available for 2023 shoot me a message!

here is another video of a recent hunt, 2 bulls with big calibers!

I love this because if the extra you included-birds and jackals and a free observer. I’ll pm you with some more specific personal questions-thx

How many animals are included in the price? 2?

we have gained a few new concessions, we will be able to this package for next year as well

Hunted with Johan last year and going back for a couple of days this year. Had I known about this when I was planning trip earlier this year, I’d have been all over this.
Maybe I’ll see you while I’m in tent camp.

Hunted with Johan last year and going back for a couple of days this year. Had I known about this when I was planning trip earlier this year, I’d have been all over this.
Maybe I’ll see you while I’m in tent camp.
you are very welcome! johan and me would very much like to have you over hunting again!

Thank you for the enquiries, we have more of these hunts available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DCN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross