Gift Ideas for Wife’s first Safari??

Why MUST there be presents at all? If I bought presents Everytime I took "she who walks on quicksand" somewhere I would have had to build a warehouse to store them in a long time ago.

Tell her you love her, dress up in your jungleboy outfit and do the wild thing with monkey sound effects.

Why MUST there be presents at all? If I bought presents Everytime I took "she who walks on quicksand" somewhere I would have had to build a warehouse to store them in a long time ago.

Tell her you love her, dress up in your jungleboy outfit and do the wild thing with monkey sound effects.

I assumed he wanted safari related gift ideas for Christmas as it's looming, and maybe birthday/anniversary if they were prior to the safari. I'm a big fan of getting practical gifts I'm going to put to use, and/or things I wouldn't ordinarily splurge on for myself, so safari related items for those holidays/dates would be nice.

I got my wife noise cancelling headphones, some new camo/hunting clothes, and next time I plan on doing the business class upgrade if we can swing it.

Seriously? Your question is like asking Helen Keller to be your PH. That being said I'll take a shot. A day or two off from walking with an excursion to a spa. Or... just ask her what she'd like.

Warthog tusk and African Porcupine Quill pendant For my Daughter's Christmas I made myself. From My Leopard Hunt.
fullsizeoutput_57f.jpeg

I'm one of those lucky guys whose wife hunts! Our Africa hunt was coincidentally in Namibia!!!

There was a lot of gear already mentioned. But one piece of gear not mentioned that we both found very handy was a comfortable wide brimmed light colored hat that kept the sun off our faces and our necks. You might check out Tilley for starters.

First tell what she likes most? Give her safari clothes or animal print clothes or lipids jackets, shoes there are too many options.

You are all wrong.....!!!

There is nothing, women love more than gold and diamonts....

https://www.diamondcorporation.co.za/

Give her your credit card, and send her into a diamont shop, while you are hunting.....

She will love African Safari for the rest of her life....

:A Big Thanx::K Date::K Flirting::K Love Eyes::P Gorgeous::P Cheerleader:

HWL

Last edited:
A second safari? :cautious:

Ok, I spent my 20th anniversary in South Africa and planned a special ceremony on the banks of the Limpopo river where we renewed our vows. It was a total surprise, done after hunting during sundowner time. Also got her a tanzanite ring. When we got home I made one of those shutterfly books out of the ceremony, i am still reaping the rewards six whole months later. If your wife is like mine she has everything she really needs so the "gift" has to be something with some effort put into it. If this doesn't work for you then I would go with one of those battery powered heated jackets for the cold Namibia mornings and evenings. They make some real stylish ones now. Good luck and Have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abferrell60

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.