Getting Close!

Cape Grysbuck and blue duiker along with oribi are all cool critters on the cape!!!
 
Send a picture when you do. That is cool. I have a lot of wall space, but not much floor space in my house.
 
I still have six weeks. Time is starting to crawl. Good luck on your hunt and please post pictures as you go.
 
Wasn't bad until three weeks, this week will be forever! Taking my youngest son (30) so super excited. I will for sure post when get back.
 
7 weeks for me and alot of work to do in between. Suspect it will creep up on me though. Good luck with your trip.
 
Wasn't bad until three weeks, this week will be forever! Taking my youngest son (30) so super excited. I will for sure post when get back.
Is this your son's first time over there?
 
Yes sir, plus a buddy of mines first time. 3rd for me and my other hunting friend. It will be cool watching the guys on their first trip. I remember ours. We did not know what the hell was going on?
 
That makes it extra special. I love bringing people to Africa for the first time. Keep us updated throughout the hunt.
 
we depart Friday--wife and two of our children. Traveling through London with a long layover and onto RSA, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Zambia!! Best wishes to you guys!! And you are right about first time safari!!
 
we depart Friday--wife and two of our children. Traveling through London with a long layover and onto RSA, Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Zambia!! Best wishes to you guys!! And you are right about first time safari!!
Sounds like you have a pretty full itinerary yourself. Have fun.
 
That sounds like an awesome trip Slam. Beck are you going to Tanzania? Hope both have great trip. Hopefully knock Eland out 1st day and will definitely send pics!
 
Quick update
landed in LHR this am at 625am. Hit the Heathrow Express at 805 and we’re downtown in 15 min. Hopped on the Big Bus group which is hop on hop off style bus. Went to Burrough Market for some food things we’ve been seeing on YouTube. This was a fantastic side stop. Did the blue line. Took about 3 hours. Approx $300 for train, bus and food selections for four of us.. 6 hours total. More time would have allowed for a short river cruise for the same money and I would have gone to the museum of natural history.
It was good times!!! Now boarding for JNB.
Sam
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,337
Members
170,011
Latest member
leosneezosol1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top