Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I have decided to part with a lot of my German Rifles. As I am getting older I am realizing I have no one to pass them down to. I am simply putting this list together to spark some interest first before listing each individual gun. Some guns have optics and I am willing to sell them together or separately. Some also come with a bunch of ammo as well. If there is a gun you are particularly interested in, PM me and I will send you pics and get first right to the rifle. Otherwise I will be posting these individually over the next month on here and other sights. ( I have not finalized the prices on each gun yet, but reach out to me via PM and we can exchange phone #s. Once I sell these I will move onto shotguns, and optics. So here is the list as follows:

• JP Sauer 90 Luxus .375 H&H West German with EAW swing mounts and Varix III 2.5-8x40 scope (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 99.9%

• JP Sauer 90 .300 Weatherby West German with EAW swing mounts and Swarovski 4-12x50 TDS reticle (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 99% (Rifle comes with 1.5 cases of Federal Premium Weatherby ammunition 300 rounds)

• JP Sauer 90 .270 West German win with Control Mounts and Bausch & Lomb period scope (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 97%

• JP Sauer 90 Luxus Stutzen .243 win Full Stock 20" Barrel West German with EAW swing mounts and Swarovski 3-9x42 TDS (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 99.9%

• Steyr Luxus Stutzen .270 win Full Stock 20" barrel Hand Rubbed oil stock, hammer forged twist barrel (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights)

• (Rare Model) Steyr SSG 69 Sniper .308 with Factory McMillian A5 Stock (These were only available 1 year) from factory. 3 mags

• Mauser M12 All Weather 7x64 with talley mounts and a 30mm Swarovski Z6i BT 2.5-15x44 (Comes with 6-7 boxes of ammo)

• Mauser 201 Luxus West German .22 LR, Hand Rubbed oil finish, rosewood forend tip, Leupold Varix III 4.5-14x40 99.9%

• Mauser 201 Luxus West German .22 WMR, Hand Rubbed oil finish, rosewood forend tip, Leupold Varix III 4.5-14x40 100% Unfired With paperwork

• Anschutz Luxus West German .22 Hornet 1430 Model (54 action) 98%

• Anschutz Luxus West German .22 LR 1710 (54 Action) 98%

• Anschutz Sporter Silhouette 1717, .17 HMR Unfired New in Box 100%
Screenshot_20220625-085003_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE READ RULES BELOW & Consumer Tips to Avoid Internet Classified Scams BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE CLASSIFIEDS!

RULES: Buy, sell, trade or want ads. The use of this site by members is a privilege that can be limited and/or revoked at any time, for any reason and/or any length of time. Please respect the rules of our community.

All transactions must be in accordance with all Country, State and Federal Laws. Private party Classifieds. No dealers, resellers or manufacturers. No commercial posts. No links. Don't post or offer an item that is not yours. For sale threads must have a price listed. Images need to be uploaded into your post and cannot be hosted or embedded from elsewhere. If you intend to list your item on another website/platform or if you already have it listed elsewhere please indicate this with the following wording in your listing: LISTED ELSEWHERE. Avoid listing Classifieds items simultaneously on auction site. Members will not have editing/deleting capability in the Classifieds after a half hour as we do not want users to change the post, offer or wanted ad after the fact and so that the buyer in case of a dispute can refer back to the original post, offer or wanted ad. Posts, offers or wanted ads are not deleted, they archive themselves with time. We reserve the right to edit, reject or cancel any post in the Classifieds section at any time. USE CAUTION in the Classifieds it is a use at your own risk forum for buyers and sellers alike, caveat emptor. Buyers and sellers assume any and all risks as AfricaHunting.com cannot and will not be responsible for any transaction. DO NOT post your personal information publicly! If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversations/Private Messages (PM) system. Make payment via an escrow service like Escrow.com whenever possible. Once the item has been sold we request that we please indicate that in the thread.

Ok I will update tomorrow. Sorry. Been on here a long time, did really think I was doing something wrong. I will post accordingly.

I have purchased from him. The combination gun showed up as advertised with no issues whatsoever.

Ahh man! If only you were here in SA. I would’ve taken all the Sauers and Mauser from you. GLWS.

i sent you a pm a couple weeks ago about buying a few of them and ive never heard back. Are they really for sale or ???

Odd, never came back.

I purchased a scope from @Jager Waffen74, buy with confidence. He is legit and not a scammer. (y)

i made him a hell of an offer on a 4 gun package and i thought i stood tall! Maybe its a blessing at this point! LOL!

I apologize everyone for not getting back to everyone. I run a large commercial landscaping company and was in an accident at work about 3 and half weeks ago. Not to mention, being at the height of our busiest time of the season. Needless to say, it has been a stressful month being banged up, bruised with torn hamstring muscles hasn't been fun.
Trying to work, going to Physical Therapy and other obligations at home kept me off here. Am finally getting around without crutches.

So, enough excuses, I will start getting back and posting pics this week. I will go through my messages and reach out to everyone and please PM me to catch up. I will send pics tonight.

Again, so sorry for the delay. Hope everyone understands.

Glad you are on the mend.

Will do, I have a lot of photos to take. I will be posting 1 or 2 per night. I will take some preliminary pics of the SSG for you.

The first gun pic!! WooHoo!

Up for sale is my Steyr luxus Stutzen chambered in .270. Gun is in excellent condition, would rate it 90-95%. Has single set gold trigger, steel magazine ( not the plastic ones on the lower grade steyrs) also comes with a 2nd magazine with the original leather pouch, these are selling for over 200.00 if you can find one.. Barrel is 20", full length stock, oil finish and express sights..

Really a nice gun. $1950.00 + shipping
Screenshot_20220625-084147_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-085003_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-084013_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-084111_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-084056_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-084021_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-084034_Samsung Internet.jpg
20220807_203817.jpg

I would like to hear more about the the very first one ..375HH...pics and price please

I would like to see the .22 Magnum (among the rest!) 'Had the exact same issue for 2 wks in July, followed by a (green) fallen tree coming back at my leg pushing 'em off logging roads with a FE loader. 90% better (the new 100%.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieterFerg

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.