G'day from Australia

ret271

New member
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
Location
Australia
Member of
Safari Club International
Hunted
Australia, Austria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, United States
Hello all,
First time posting on this forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to discussing my biggest passion which is hunting.

Here's a pic of me with a banteng I hunted for myself.

IMG_6985.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good day! We welcome you to AH!
 
Well, you have me there.

I usually address introductions with "G'day from Australia '.

Welcome to another Aussie on the forum.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome @ret271! You’ve got some great countrymen on AHF that I always enjoy hearing from, so glad to have another Aussie in the mix as well! Look forward to hearing the story on that Banteng - he’s a toad for sure!!! Cheers Mate!
 
Welcome from a relatively new member in Canberra,
Expat Kiwi,
Cheers, Mal.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to you! I look forward to hearing more from you!
 
Hello all,
First time posting on this forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to discussing my biggest passion which is hunting.

Here's a pic of me with a banteng I hunted for myself.

View attachment 568288
Awesome trophy! One of these days I hope to get up to Australia and go after the deer slam and try for some other species yall have to offer. Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome mate.
What rifle is that?
 
Hello all,
First time posting on this forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to discussing my biggest passion which is hunting.

Here's a pic of me with a banteng I hunted for myself.

View attachment 568288
@ret271
Welcome mate to the best forum around.
Nice looking bantang.
Where in Oz are you.
There's a heap of us Aussies on here.
I'm a 35 Whelen fanatic and 25cal fan but watch out if you own a 243. You'll be in for a world of shit stirring.
Bob
 
Greetings ret271,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I don’t know much about banteng but the one you bagged, looks huge.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top