G'day from Australia

I see said the Dr.

Dear Dr, I'm not sure you can help Bob with this problem he has.

After using my 300 and 338 muzzle braked I might add, at the bench yesterday
I have a bruised right shoulder area[emoji23][emoji23]
I’m not big on pain even though my wedding anniversary is tomorrow!!
[emoji15][emoji48][emoji23]
Bob is beyond redemption I’m afraid [emoji15]
 
@CBH Australia
Chris me thinks poor old Bob is to far gone and beyond help. Should have been put down years ago.
Bob

Let’s not overdo it

Each has the right to an opinion

Even if we disagree

But

On the other hand….[emoji15][emoji48]
 
Hello all,
First time posting on this forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to discussing my biggest passion which is hunting.

Here's a pic of me with a banteng I hunted for myself.

View attachment 568288
Welcome to AH
 
Hello all,
First time posting on this forum. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to discussing my biggest passion which is hunting.

Here's a pic of me with a banteng I hunted for myself.

View attachment 568288

Welcome and please contribute

Nice banteng!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,570,007
Members
168,788
Latest member
jaypleasnettio1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top