Fundraiser for wounded PH Bossie Mostert

Have you received my little bit ??
Howdy @Nitro450

I have not seen it come through..... can you check the status on your end. Confirm your are sending to correct email address.

UPDATE:

Just got word on the latest..... He looks great & doctor is very pleased with the progress, condition & vitals. He has a very strong spirit & will. So..... (y):P Cowboy:

I sent something. Have you received it?

Good, thanks!

UPDATE:

Just got word on the latest..... He looks great & doctor is very pleased with the progress, condition & vitals. He has a very strong spirit & will. So..... (y):P Cowboy:

Brad, don’t know you from Adam but what you have taken on here in the name of love and friendship is incredible. I too an in awe of the support of the AH community. I am honored to be associated with you all and commend your faith and good works!

I tossed into the plate. Hopefully he is still doing well.

Thank you.... may want to check status of. Many have left the “p” out of my last name/email.. that has caused payment to not go thru. It is

xxxxxxxxxx

Hemp.... like the pot leaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.... may want to check status of. Many have left the “p” out of my last name/email.. that has caused payment to not go thru. It is

xxxxxxxxxx

Hemp.... like the pot leaf

It's in there.........literally just did it so the magic of internet may take a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad, don’t know you from Adam but what you have taken on here in the name of love and friendship is incredible. I too an in awe of the support of the AH community. I am honored to be associated with you all and commend your faith and good works!

I am humbled by your kind words.... thank you very much. However, I do believe this is just what good people do... we take care of each other. By no means I’m I to be credited for this....@gizmo there were many!!!! And all of you.... otherwise, it would be nothing more than a well wish or thought.

I hope that this may be a template in the unfortunate event one of our own are to experience tragedy. It could be any of us at any time. No, of course this place isn’t bank. However, just knowing there are good guys & gals that genuinely care about there own.... that’s “community”.

My very best to you all!

BWH

done !
Good improvement Bossie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!