FS faithful old Weatherby Mark V DeLuxe Custom .300wby

Pro Hunter

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
This is a wonderful old Jap DeLuxe with excellent wood and is a "Weatherby ~ Custom" 24" #1 barrel. This rifle has been there and has done that. And has all the thin blue and handling marks to prove it. Kenya, Sudan, Mozamibque, Zambia, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, Mexico, New Zealand....etc..... Has a 4x WBY Supreme scope in Beuhler bases and rings, just a way cool...."well experienced" rifle.

Has recently been cleaned/tuned up for another 40 years of hunting. Trigger done, pad replaced, bedded, crown cut................I would love to see someone take it back to Africa, I don't forsee me doing it.

750.00 shipped to your FFL

I have a bunch of pictures of it, feel free to ask.

email at bridgepointartisan@msn.com

Attachments

• 300 African.jpg
    300 African.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 190
Hi Prohunter,

Thats a immaculate rifle you have with a long hunting history behind it , wish I could buy it for my self , but the law does not permit , a astounding caliber , I have the same .300 WM Mark V Deluxe .......

Monish

That is a beautiful rifle there! Weatherby rifles have always interested me, even the Vanguards. My dad had a WBY. Vanguard in .257 WBY. and I loved that gun. Wish I could buy your gun, very pretty......

It is a very nice rifle with enough battle scars to be just Way Cool.....I love it but have no real use for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babamumba

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you