From TN!

Welcome to AH
 
BTW, also have some ammo I am looking to move along! Listed in the classifieds. .375 H&H, .416 Rigby, .300 winmag
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Also, some more background:

Former Army, served/fought oversees as an artillery officer (so I grew up professionally in a very direct forward environment). Grew up in Maine but have lived all over the US.

Been to Africa once so far, but want to return again, for very deep positive reasons. Hunted with Graham Sales Safaris.

I have been a long-term watcher of this forum, recent joiner. I am a lot more active over at Field Ethos and never really set up account here - just the nature of timing and life. I believe @wyattcm95 is active in both places. But even then, not a huge "forum" type of guy – I don't instinctually create much of a digital footprint unless I feel there is something worth saying or for moving something along. Also, tragically, I have tended to work in areas/businesses where hunting in Africa is seen as a very negative thing (and I would get fired and/or lose business). Luckily, I am working to change "professional environments," so that hopefully won't be a continuous issue as I move forward in life...

I am not sure if he is on here, but have spoken to Wayne Jacobson several times over the years and have sent him several rifles... which, as far as I know, seem to still be popular. From my searching and watching over the years, I have seen a lot of conversations here on this forum related to his work.

Feel free to shoot me any DM's – can answer any questions about myself!
 
Welcome to our addiction feeder…
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,174
Members
168,857
Latest member
JuneLindsey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top