From Massachusetts

Trailgunner

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NAHC, NRA,Chicopee Sportsmans Club
Hunted
Canada, USA, South Africa
Hello everyone; I'm from Mass. in the USA and was fortunate enough to win a South African hunt at an auction. I took some real quality animals, kudu, warthog, impala, and wildebeest. Now I'm hooked and can't wait to go back. Trying to save $$$ as best I can to return. I'll never get that lucky again! I was able to take a 9 day safari for $2,000 plus a plane ticket! Best hunt of my life so far.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to the "AH meeting" Trailgunner! You're hooked like the rest of us, you're definitely in the right support group. :D That's a hell of a deal, just like "dealers" they don't charge much to get you hooked, but once you're addicted it gets expensive...

Love to see some of your pictures and hear more about your hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmtaylor

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?