From Massachusetts

Trailgunner

AH member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
3
Member of
NAHC, NRA,Chicopee Sportsmans Club
Hunted
Canada, USA, South Africa
Hello everyone; I'm from Mass. in the USA and was fortunate enough to win a South African hunt at an auction. I took some real quality animals, kudu, warthog, impala, and wildebeest. Now I'm hooked and can't wait to go back. Trying to save $$$ as best I can to return. I'll never get that lucky again! I was able to take a 9 day safari for $2,000 plus a plane ticket! Best hunt of my life so far.
 
Welcome to the "AH meeting" Trailgunner! You're hooked like the rest of us, you're definitely in the right support group. :D That's a hell of a deal, just like "dealers" they don't charge much to get you hooked, but once you're addicted it gets expensive...

Love to see some of your pictures and hear more about your hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,246
Messages
1,569,688
Members
168,755
Latest member
optimizetax_
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top