From AR

Nomosendero

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
37
Location
Pocahontas, AR
Member of
NRA, Gun Owners of America, Hunter Nation, Body of Christ
Hunted
United States
Hello all
I found this forum in the process of looking for 270gr LRX loads for my Guide Gun.
I live in AR where the delta meets the Ozarks. I am retired from heavy Industrial Eq. sales, I am looking
forward to being a part of this forum.
Thanks
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hello all
I found this forum in the process of looking for 270gr LRX loads for my Guide Gun.
I live in AR where the delta meets the Ozarks. I am retired from heavy Industrial Eq. sales, I am looking
forward to being a part of this forum.
Thanks

My daughter is a razorback. We spend quite a bit of time in the Ozarks when visiting her... Welcome!
 
My mom and dad are from Corning. Welcome!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH! You won't be disappointed.
 
Welcome to the party!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Nomosendero!
 
Welcome to the forums! I'm in Little Rock as I type this. I'm retiring on the last day of this month. I've recently been spending most of my time on my sailboat that's currently moored in Portsmouth, Virginia at the southern end of the Chesapeake Bay. So I've been ping-ponging between the two states as I put the finishing touches on all of my work projects.
 
@Nomosendero - Welcome to AH.

What are you looking to hunt with the 270 grain LRX?
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Nilgai Jan-Feb 2027. Would like to go to Africa in the next 2 years if possible.
I asked about results from this bullet per this link https://www.africahunting.com/threads/270-grain-barnes-lrx-375-h-h-for-buffalo.51244/page-8
My question is at the last of this old thread. The later part of that thread gave me the answers I needed.
Really good info.
Thanks
You would be wise to stick with a a 300 grain bullet for nigali. They are notorious for absorbing bullets and not leaving a blood trail. Best to use a heavy bullet like 300 grain Barnes TSX or Swift A-Frames.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,904
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top