AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
GAME AND HUNTING by Kurt G Bluchel
Excellent condition.
Inscribed and signed by Author: See picture.
If you want more detail about the book and its' content please do a Google or Amazon search.

Book is free as I'm happy to send it to someone who will enjoy and appreciate it. Just asking that you pay for the shipping via Media Mail - $10.00 US only. I will only be going to the post office once a week.
Payment via PayPal only, if interested PM me and I will send you the payment information.
NOTE: To avoid unnecessary charges and fees from PayPal PLEASE select the "friends and family" option to make payment otherwise it will have to be refunded and reprocessed.

IMG_2686.JPG
IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2688.JPG
IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_2690.JPG
IMG_2691.JPG
IMG_2692.JPG

Sorry no international shipping. Still for grabs!

Howdy Jerome,

I'd love to have it...what email should I use for Paypal?

Spoken for. PM sent. Thx. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EileenMcCo

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron