Free Hunt for One Hunter & One Observer from Lianga Safaris for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man and his wife were working in their garden one day.

The man looks over at his wife and says: “Your butt is getting really big I mean really big. I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue.”

With that he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill, then went over to where his wife was working and measured his wife’s bottom. “Yes, I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!!!” The woman chose to ignore her husband.

Later that night in bed, the husband was feeling a little frisky. He made some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. “What’s wrong?” he asks. She answers: “Do you really think I’m going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?”

I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, so I just go around announcing out loud what I'm doing at random times... I've got 3 followers so far, but I think 2 are cops.

Attachments

• 621303_orig.png
    621303_orig.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 481

Attachments

• food-drink-holiday-hunters-hunt-bird-thanksgiving-35031128_low.jpg
    food-drink-holiday-hunters-hunt-bird-thanksgiving-35031128_low.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 778

Attachments

• c70193a3be4151b23c86de5d67ac15f3.jpg
    c70193a3be4151b23c86de5d67ac15f3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 238
Three engineers were debating which profession was the "best", so they decided to use the human body as a model. the first, an electrical engineer looked at the nerves and synapses and declared it had to have been designed by a electrical engineer because it functions so perfectly. The second looked at the structure of the muscles, bones and tendons and declared it had to have been designed by a mechanical engineer. The third, a civil engineer declared the human body had been designed by a civil engineer. The other two demanded proof, and he said, "Who else would put a toxic waste pipeline right next to a recreational area?"

Today I went in for my annual eye exam. The doctor put this new chart on the wall and asked if I could read it.
eye_test2.jpg

Worried that my vision is really getting bad, I confessed that I could not read the chart.
Then the doctor told me, "If you cannot decipher anything, then try pulling the corners of your eyes back, as if you were Japanese. Keep pulling until your eyes are almost closed."

Three Firsts:
First time in Africa.
First time shooting a high-power rifle.
First African Game Animal
IMG_0420.JPG

FB_IMG_1449432021174.jpg

After a hard morning of hunting and not seeing anything I go back to the truck. I get in the truck and check my phone. Not two minutes after I get in the truck I look in the driver's side mirror and this is what I see.

20151128_091243.jpg

Coolest part though was the calico coloring. Never seen one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abferrell60

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.