Found Primers In Dallas

Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life DSC, TSRA, Life NRA
Hunted
US, Argentina, Scotland, Austria, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Australia, New Zealand
Federal 215 primers are available at Ray's across the bridge from downtown Dallas. They have bricks but be warned they're not cheap. They also have a smattering of powders. This global supply crunch has convinced them to get out of the reloading business, so what they've got now is it. Not going to re-up. Prices have soared for them same as us. Even at exponentially higher prices it is hard to turn a profit.

I for one was thrilled to buy some (even at a premium). First time I've seen them in the year+ I've been looking. Started reloading during that time (I know, terrible timing). Good luck!

The last time I saw primers in a store was last October.
The outdoor store I frequent has repurposed the shelf space that priviously held powder and primers to accommodate other merchandise and they have cut back their bullet section as well.

Seen primers at a store in Houston yesterday, limited to 100 primers, IDK exactly WTF a guy would do with 100 primers, like buying a 6 pack of beer, not really worth the effort

Bought 1500 CCI LRP at Academy about three weeks ago. They said no limit so I was an ass and bought them all at 7 dollars a hundred.

Shit I haven’t seen a primer for sale in so long I’m about to even stop looking. Empty cabinets every time. This shit is getting old.

I haven’t even bothered looking for awhile, I have my reloading presses all packed up in storage right now anyways, hopefully this fall I can pull them out and loading supplies will Ben back to normal

I looked on my supply shelf yesterday and found 5000 large rifle magnum primers along with 1000+ small rifle and 3,000 large magnum pistol and 8000 small pistol primers.

The only thing that I am lacking are 357, and 44 hunting bullets.

I got a few thou primers a few weeks back. Oh I forgot im in the UK :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its nice that for once the situation in the UK is better for loading kit. @Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy is that gun shop any good?? Im hoping to make the DSC and love going to US gun stores

Seen primers at a store in Houston yesterday, limited to 100 primers, IDK exactly WTF a guy would do with 100 primers, like buying a 6 pack of beer, not really worth the effort
I'll be happy with a 6 pack. If you get creative and shotgun em all you can have the same effect

I'll be happy with a 6 pack. If you get creative and shotgun em all you can have the same effect
You need to come spend some time with me my friend, we can get you out of that mentality! They wouldn’t sell 30 packs if a 6’er was sufficient!

You need to come spend some time with me my friend, we can get you out of that mentality! They wouldn’t sell 30 packs if a 6’er was sufficient!
All US service personnel I worked with said they were all told not to drink, gamble or fight with brits but I get your point

All US service personnel I worked with said they were all told not to drink, gamble or fight with brits but I get your point
I completely understand why, but the ones that listened to that were REMF’s

I completely understand why, but the ones that listened to that were REMF’s
Once they have a fight with me they understand why they are told that info in that very order. Many were front line chaps I worked with doing linguistics. They all called me the cunning linguist

Cunning linguist! Lmao

Just thank god that you still have your lips after interacting with Bragg or Benning bar bunnies!

Sorry how far we have strayed from the OP!

Excuse me....a 6-pack can get me drunk 3 times!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg