For the New Double

Very classy case Charlie.

That Merkel will certainly be good medicine for the water horse ;)
 
Charlie,

That rifle has two barrels, one for a Hippo and one for a Buff.
 
This is true Art.
 
Congratulations! For the wonderful rifle, for the wonderful case, but mostly for the wonderful wife!

All of them appears to be awesome.

//Gus

Edit: And of course happy birthday!
 
She’s a beauty Charlie! One is in my future as well.
 
Gorgeous.
 
Guys this case is surprisingly affordable and very well made. I'm going to pick up the Merkel in a couple of weeks then I will post a few pictures with it and the case.
Thanks to fellow AH members who helped me decide on a case that was appropriate for the double. You got some great input and in fact direction to the company in MD that I bought it from.
 
Congratulations on a beautiful double, a fine case and a loving spouse.(y)
 
What a neat case for that beautiful rifle.
 
Very nice indeed. Looking forward to seeing the rifle and case together.
 
@CAustin First of all happy birthday and that is a very swanky case nice and comfortable for the Merkel to sleep in while being driven to the range. I find it funny that my better half doesn't even know I have a double and yours is getting you thing for it!!
 
@CAustin First of all happy birthday and that is a very swanky case nice and comfortable for the Merkel to sleep in while being driven to the range. I find it funny that my better half doesn't even know I have a double and yours is getting you thing for it!!

She takes great care of me sir! Always trying to figure out what I might like to have than don't already own.
 
She takes great care of me sir! Always trying to figure out what I might like to have than don't already own.

You lucky man.
 
No doubt Charlie, they are all keepers!!! Hopefully we'll be getting out to KC in January or February. Maybe we can make it out to the range to try out the new toys.
 
Nice case will need to look them up as I need a case for a double in the safe. happy birthday too!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top