For Sale Winchester 70 XTR Featherweight 7MM Mauser

Hey Mike,
Gordy and Sons in Houston has export license and deals a lot with London. Just let me know if you need any help my friend!
Cheers,
Cody

Mike is concocting a plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a fox!

o_O.....bloody mind reader.....:ROFLMAO:.....and thanks (y) but London is long way from Zambia ....Toby all being well we arrive in Reno Mon evening... can you pm me your cell number please.... Am as Cody said smoking the brain cells on a plan.... It probably involves it being sent to someone there who can hold on to it till I have spoken to someone here who can import it .as he is a dealer here and only they can do the import....need another tanquery and tonic now to cool the few brain cells left...:D:D Beers:

o_O.....bloody mind reader.....:ROFLMAO:.....and thanks (y) but London is long way from Zambia ....Toby all being well we arrive in Reno Mon evening... can you pm me your cell number please.... Am as Cody said smoking the brain cells on a plan.... It probably involves it being sent to someone there who can hold on to it till I have spoken to someone here who can import it .as he is a dealer here and only they can do the import....need another tanquery and tonic now to cool the few brain cells left...:D:D Beers:
I thought you spent a lot of time in the UK is why I reference London. Maybe the Highland Stalker(the McCallen) has destroyed some of me brain cells too!

I thought you spent a lot of time in the UK is why I reference London. Maybe the Highland Stalker(the McCallen) has destroyed some of me brain cells too!

Nope not these days... in Zambia.... And probably a mix of highland stalker... Mexican wild juice...etc...etc... etc.... :D

Will do! Message on the way!

Love this caliber and gun, I kinda bought 2 rifles and a shotty gun in last month, if not for that I’d be all over this one! TOBY 458 always has nice stuff!!

I live in Canada and have imported over 50 firearms through Montana FFL export dealer. You simply sell to me in my name and mail to them. They do the rest. Is that a possibility to consider?

I live in Canada and have imported over 50 firearms through Montana FFL export dealer. You simply sell to me in my name and mail to them. They do the rest. Is that a possibility to consider?
According to the date, this rifle sold more than one year ago. New member I can see.

I got all excited when I saw the post, and then I saw the date. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg