For Sale S&W Model 657 Stainless 3"

Way to stay on him.

Sounds like Probono may be chickenFarmers new identity. I wonder whom else he/she identifies with.

Maybe it’s Chickenfarmers with a new AH screen name striking again?

For those scammed here, you should really file a report with the USPS Postal Inspector with all of the information you have. It is mail fraud and involves a USPS MO. I’d call ATF too since you have given the fraudster an FFL to mail the firearm to. It may not go anywhere, but at least a report is on file. If no report is filed, the fraud never happened. I hate these bastards!

He has made a mistake this time. Left tracks. Will be nailed by the police in time along with partner in crime.
Krish,
Is the address you mailed the MO to the same as the poor bastard’s who chicken farmers stole the ID from? Chicken farmers has to pick up the MO from somewhere?
CEH

probonos new screen name. This person is sending me nasty messages since police are involved and blew his cover as a scammer. Members be aware.View attachment 410351
I’ll bet he’s been doing this on multiple firearms selling sites for awhile now.

Stay on him Krish, I hope they nail this f*cking bastard.

These turds that steal from people should be listed publicly like sex offenders. Maybe shame would help persuade them to get a job. Back in the day their punishment would be a public event at noon or something. They get off too easily most of the time.

Damn, glad I missed this post because I’d have jumped on it quicker than Rosie O’Donnell on a doughnut!

This get resolved?

You guys better hurry! She's travelling north!

image(7).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you