For Sale S&W Model 657 Stainless 3"

Probono

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Kenya, South Africa, Zim, Uganda, USA
Up for sale is my lightly used S&W Model 657 Stainless 3" in 41 mag. great condition. Maybe few nicks on the stainless finish, but nothing significant. crisp action. Cylinder locks up nicely. Comes with original box and various literature. Asking $850 obo. Pm me if you want it.

Smith-and-Wesson-Model-657.jpg
SW (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the deal falls through, I would like to purchase it. Didn't get to the classifieds early enough today.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This member @Probono has been banned for questionable practices and I'm not willing to allow this person to continue to sell on AH.

Thank you to a good AH member for notifying me of this individual activity and possibly preventing a member from being taken, it is greatly appreciated. Please report any such suspect activity, thanks!

Hope it isn’t true - already mailed off a money order. Time will tell I suppose

That's one reason that I much prefer payment by personal check. If it is cashed and no item forthcoming I'll be able to get the check with someone's signature on it. Just try and deal with the USPS regarding their payments. Good luck and I hope the transaction ends well.

I filed an intercept with the post office and it said it was still possible as it’s not out for delivery. I’m hoping that works.... looks like it’s not possible to cancel a money order

If the mail returned to you and most likely will be you cas cash your mo back.
Ktish.

Certified mail with RESTRICTED DELIVERY.
Requires usps to check positive photo ID before delivering the mail. Costs a little extra. The tiny box checked on the Receipt indicates Restricted delivery.
krish
20210625_143020.jpg

I just called police department of Ponka City OK.
TALKED WITH OFFICER Peterson. Gave him all the information. They are going to the address and verify the facts and call me back. I will keep you all informed.
Krish

I called ponka city police department. They are going to verify the facts.

Goodness! This sounds like a debacle. @krish I’m sorry about your issues. I guess when we were texting another day you’re feeling was spot on!

Police department just called me and informed that such a person live at that address. The person dont own guns are have any for sale in AH. He is not aware of any AH FORUM.
WHO EVER ADVERTISING IS TRYING TO DO BUSINESS WITH FALSE ID ACORDING TO PONKA CITY OK POLICE DEPARTMENT.

Police department just called me and informed that such a person live at that address. The person dont own guns are have any for sale in AH. He is not aware of any AH FORUM.
WHO EVER ADVERTISING IS TRYING TO DO BUSINESS WITH FALSE ID ACORDING TO PONKA CITY OK POLICE DEPARTMENT.

That makes sense. I would suggest taking this gentleman’s drivers license picture down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!