Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
So... I bought this just last week to try out and see if I liked it even though it's RH. Of course on Monday they send me a 20% coupon for a new build rifle, which means I can get LH! That being said, this one needs to go to pay for the order I just I put in, LOL. It's actually a super nice rifle with an extremely smooth, slick action and great trigger, about 3-3.5lb with no creep. Barrel is 24" It's in excellent shape and shoots great. Asking $800.00 SHIPPED

shaw375-1.jpg
shaw375-2.jpg
shaw375-3.jpg
shaw375-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the barrel threaded for a break? Is that a Leupold base?

What kind of action is that?
I know it's a push feed, but it resembles a Savage model 16 I used to have.
I see the rear tang safety and trigger that resemble the Savage safety and AccuTrigger.
But I can't make out from the pictures if it has a barrel nut.
Does it have a barrel nut like a Savage?

What kind of action is that?
I know it's a push feed, but it resembles a Savage model 16 I used to have.
I see the rear tang safety and trigger that resemble the Savage safety and AccuTrigger.
But I can't make out from the pictures if it has a barrel nut.
Does it have a barrel nut like a Savage?

It is a savage action, but Shaw works it over so it's much better, then adds their precision barrel and a nicer stock. There is no barrel nut

It is a savage action, but Shaw works it over so it's much better, then adds their precision barrel and a nicer stock. There is no barrel nut
I didn't mean it as an insult and hope you didn't take it that way.
I have high regard for the Savage action.
They are one of the most accurate out of the box rifles you can buy.
One of the reasons for this is the barrel nut used to accurately set the headspace.

The one I had was a 300WSM that would clover leaf 3 rounds at 200 yards.
You have a beautiful rifle there, too bad it's wrong handed for you.
Good luck with the sale.

I didn't mean it as an insult and hope you didn't take it that way.
I have high regard for the Savage action.
They are one of the most accurate out of the box rifles you can buy.
One of the reasons for this is the barrel nut used to accurately set the headspace.

The one I had was a 300WSM that would clover leaf 3 rounds at 200 yards.
You have a beautiful rifle there, too bad it's wrong handed for you.
Good luck with the sale.
Never imagined any insult, no worries! They improved the savage design so that when combined with their barrel the nut is no longer needed to set headspace. Only selling this cause the correct handed version is being made, along with a .300 H&H!!:sneaky:

Never imagined any insult, no worries! They improved the savage design so that when combined with their barrel the nut is no longer needed to set headspace. Only selling this cause the correct handed version is being made, along with a .300 H&H!!:sneaky:
That will make an excellent pair of African safari rifles.
Cheers.

I have an original H&K Benelli 12 gauge Super Black Eagle and I serched for and found a rare E.R. Shaw rifles slug barrel, no sights.

I mounted a cheap Simmons 1.5 x 5 Pro Diamond scope.

I would put this gun up against any slug shooting from my large supple of Remington Buck Hammer slugs.

Someone would have to make me a really stupid hi offer to part with the combo.

$800 shipped or trade for 10mm- preferably long slide, high cap, but willing to consider others, or .357 or .44mag GP-100 or equivalent, or desert eagle

It's on GB, but as long as there aren't bids I can still sell it on here! $799 shipped

Seem to be having a hard time selling this, not sure why as it is far better than any stock manufactured rifle. I get it is not CRF but the action is so smooth you can barely tell you are chambering a round. You will not be disappointed if you buy this rifle! Remember it is almost new, has had very few rounds through is and is only being sold because I liked it so much I ordered a LH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drmamaanan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.