Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC DU Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Argentina
CZ 550 with AHR upgrade including crossbolts and trigger, bedded and barrel floated by local smith. Very accurate gun, shoots Northfork's and Barnes 350 tsx the best. Ammo and load data available. Truly ready for safari, has made one trip so it has a few dings. $1500 plus shipping
DSC03083.JPG
DSC03084.JPG
DSC03085.JPG
DSC03086.JPG
DSC03087.JPG
DSC03088.JPG
DSC03089.JPG
DSC03090.JPG
IMG_1260.JPG

Nice looking wood on this one, best of luck!

Wow hullava deal! If I didnt buy one this spring I'd be all over it!

wow , that's a nice piece of wood on your CZ .

GLWS

That is pretty gun with all the good features and upgrades!

That wood is much nicer than my CZ 550 in 375 - more similar to the CZ 550 404j I have. Someone needs to jump on it.

Thanks for the kind words folks. Its a very solid gun that is ready for safari use. Shoots very well. Happy Thanksgiving to all

This would look great under my Christmas tree... Santa? Are you out there? I still believe

That is need nice wood on this rifle. Is the case it's sitting on included?

Very pretty!

What's the weight of the rifle?

I'd better keep the case, I am not sure what it weigh's, maybe some of the local CZ guru's can help, I will weigh it when I get home.

Black Friday Special
FREE SHIPPING if sold before Monday

I think they're around 9 - 9 1/2 lbs. I think with scope, rings and 5 in the magazine, 1 in the chamber mine weighs out at 12 lbs total

I'm very interested! i actually posted a thread this morning in need of one and was pointed in this direction

I would be happy to get it shipped to Canada, have no idea how it is done but would try and help you out the best I could

Very Nice looking rifle!
Slightly off topic I can fit 6 in the mag 1 in the breach in my .375 CZ...
(Not that I load it up, would stretch the mag spring.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocky12K91

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double