Wanted 375 H&H 300 Grain TBBC

Fatback

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I have 5 boxes of 300 grain Federal Premuim TBBCs for a 375 H&H. These are the “High Energy” that have a slightly higher MV of 2,700 ft/sec compared to 2,530 ft/sec according to Federal. These shot to the same POI at 100 yards out of both of my 375 H&Hs. I am asking $130 a box, shipped in the lower 48. I can accept a good personal check or a USPS Money Order. Not set up to accept electronic payments at this time.

It’s your responsibility to know the laws about ammo purchases in your area and you must be 18 years old. I’ll be glad to have a phone call with anybody interested in purchasing this ammo. First I’ll take them gets them. I have several interactions both buying and selling here on the forum. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7109.jpeg
IMG_7111.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy with confidence from @Fatback. I’ve done business with him, he is good to go. Courtesy bump.

Yes. This are still available.

I'm surprised this is still available. TBBC is hard to find and one of the best bonded bullets ever made.

Me to. Maybe the fact that they are the “high energy” loads might be contributing to them not selling. They shoot to the same POI in my rifle at 100 yards. Haven’t tried them further. Won’t be the end of the world if they don’t sell, never can have too much ammo.

It might be your title-it seems to me as though you are wanting to buy some. Maybe try a “for sale” title and see if that changes the interest level. Or maybe I don’t read good

The federal TBBC was what I used, just not the high energy ammo. I wondered if they would shoot to same POI as well. Great bullets and ammo though...and your title is a little confusing. GLWS

I will take them per our offline conversation. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyH

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.