For Sale 6.5 Creedmoor In Weatherby Mark V Accumark $1475

Grouser

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
VA, TN, MI, ND, KY, Alberta, Namibia!
I would say exceptionally accurate (I’ve shot sub inch groups at three hundred yards with Precision Hunter ammo) but these guys are inherently accurate. Comes with Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40 CDS. CDS set for the Precision Hunter ammo. Full box of PH ammo and two boxes of other Hornady offerings. Buyer pays shipping to his gun state friendly FFL. Ammo shipped to buyer. All as legal.
AC1.jpg
AC2.jpg
AC3.jpg
AC4.jpg
AC5.jpg

Are the 2 SST boxes interlocks or interbonds? (If they're the latter and you'd be willing to sell them separately, please let me know!)

Clockwork, thanks for checking in.

I re-counted.

I have 30 rounds of Precision Hunter, 10 rounds of white tail, 18 rounds of 140 grains ELD match loaded to 2525 FPS (the only reloads), and three others. Likely 120 GMX or SSTs.

I'm wanting to sell it all as a package, though I'll have to ship the ammo separately.

Thanks again,

Trent

Great set up, and very good price for an Accumark. Surprised it didn’t sell.

I would have jumped on it if i would have seen it. PM sent!

PARA45, I agree. Super deal but Weatherby and especially the 6.5 Creedmoor have little respect on AH. I’d much rather find this a home through AH rather than GB. Better deal on AH as well. See you on the Weatherby forum.

Yes sir, unfortunately you are correct on that. Too bad I'm broke, and that I already have a Christensen Arms 6.5, or I would have bought it from you in a heartbeat. :ROFLMAO:

Somebody help me out. I need to fund another project.

Have you tried to re-post it on the Nation??

Not yet. Thought I'd give these folks a try first. I've bought and sold other rifles successfully here before.

Thannk you, thank you, SOLD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LydiaR8063

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.