For Sale .458 Reloading Components

Kycrawler

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
40
Barnes 450 grain tsx bullets quantity 300 $180

Barnes 450 gr banded solids 15 bullets . $15

Barnes x bullets 350 gr box of 20 $15
Barnes x 400 grain box of 20 $15
Barnes 300 gr. 5. Free with other

Speer 350 gr hot core 100 quantity $65
Remington 300 gr jhp 64 quantity $40

1x fired 458 win brass 55 pcs. $50

Lee 458 win dies 4 die set $30

16133545084634444015411614212409.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Barnes 450 grain tsx bullets quantity 300 $180

Barnes 450 gr banded solids 15 bullets . $15

Barnes x bullets 350 gr box of 20 $15
Barnes x 400 grain box of 20 $15
Barnes 300 gr. 5. Free with other

Speer 350 gr hot core 100 quantity $65
Remington 300 gr jhp 64 quantity $40

1x fired 458 win brass 55 pcs. $50

Lee 458 win dies 4 die set $30View attachment 389238
I will take the Lee 458 winchester 4 die set
 
Barnes 450 gr banded solids 15 bullets . $15

Barnes x bullets 350 gr box of 20 $15
Barnes x 400 grain box of 20 $15
Barnes 300 gr. 5. Free with other

Speer 350 gr hot core 100 quantity $65
Remington 300 gr jhp 64 quantity $40

I will take all the above $150.00 if I calculated right. PM me you mailing info. I can send a Post Office Money Order.
 
Barnes 450 gr banded solids 15 bullets . $15

Barnes x bullets 350 gr box of 20 $15
Barnes x 400 grain box of 20 $15
Barnes 300 gr. 5. Free with other

Speer 350 gr hot core 100 quantity $65
Remington 300 gr jhp 64 quantity $40

I will take all the above $150.00 if I calculated right. PM me you mailing info. I can send a Post Office Money Order.
I hope you have better luck then I did. I sent him a message the first day he posted it ask to buy a lot of the same items and I have not had any response.
 
He may still be waiting for his power to come back on down in Texas
 
He was on at 9 something this morning.
Something isn’t right.
 
Barnes 450 grain tsx bullets quantity 300 $180

Barnes 450 gr banded solids 15 bullets . $15

Barnes x bullets 350 gr box of 20 $15
Barnes x 400 grain box of 20 $15
Barnes 300 gr. 5. Free with other

Speer 350 gr hot core 100 quantity $65
Remington 300 gr jhp 64 quantity $40

1x fired 458 win brass 55 pcs. $50

Lee 458 win dies 4 die set $30

View attachment 389238
I will take the 450 TSX for 180.0
 
Did you read the posts above yours? Seems the seller is not responding to offers.
 
Guess he didnt really want to sell the stuff he listed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,212
Members
169,961
Latest member
CassieDoor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top