For Sale 2 Ruger #1 Rifles 458 Magnum & 375 H&H

dragman

AH member
Reaction score
Media
I picked up the pair of these just because I couldn't resist owning them. Now I have some other things in mind I really want to do so they are up for sale.
458 Win Mag - REALLY pretty piece of wood, and has straight 4X Leopold duplex scope on it - $1400 OBO

375 H&H - Good wood just not as nice as the 458 but red butt pad, Has a traditional post style weaver scope (has some rust marks up on top of barrel) it's not horrible and the rest of the gun is so clean I don't know how it got there?? - $1200 OBO

458.jpg
458-1.jpg
375.jpg
375-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both shave nice wood and I can attest to the fact that the #1 is a great rifle.

WOW, both are flat out beautiful! Too bad I'm still broke. :cry::cry:

these prices are OBO I am more than willing to negotiate. Also if someone wanted both the deal would be really good!

Found something I need to buy! Super sale!!!!
$1200 - 458
$1000 - 375

Nice rifles at a good price. Got one of each myself. Got to love the No. 1

You are killing me. :cry::cry::cry:

Dragman,
Could you post a picture of the rust spot you described on the 375? If you would like to email it, it is
Jeffrey davis phd at gmail dot com. with all the spaces removed.
Thanks

The spots look worse in the pictures but it is what it is. Easiest way to reach me is text message 724-859-307one.

375-2.jpg
375-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot some steel wool 0000 and some oil and that would come off.

I tried. It won't on those two spots. The rest of the gun is in excellent shape

I wonder if Brownell's Oxphoblue would work on those areas. It supposedly gets underneath rust.

Make offer. I would like at least 1 of them to sale today!!!!

last price reduction before I put them on gunbroker - $1100 -458 or $850 for the 375

the 375 H&H is now on gunbroker

so just the 458 available now. $1100 shipped CONUS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois