Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Selling a Suhl Fortuna German drilling in excellent condition. The gun features 25" barrels (2x 16 ga shotgun barrels and a 7x57r rifle barrel) with double triggers. The shotgun barrels have fixed chokes (IC/Mod). The rear flip up rifle sight and set trigger both work. The wood is in good shape with only minor blemishes. The barrels are topped with a Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 scope set on custom claw mounts. The rifle also comes with a Krieghoff 9" .22 WMR barrel insert which allows you to use one of the shotgun barrels as a small calliber rifle barrel. Additionally, the following ammunition and accessories are included:
Waterproof hard polymer case
~5 boxes misc 16 ga shotshells
~20 rds 16 ga rifled slugs
~2.5 boxes 7x57r ammunition
Once fired 7x57r brass
I am asking $3500 or best offer for everything. Located in Omaha, Nebraska.

See comments for additional pictures.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.
20191205_173835~2.jpeg

Last edited:
Also, I forgot to mention in the original post that I'm open to reasonable offers.

JMO, but Darren I think you need to take that beauty to Africa for a mixed game hunt! Maybe some night critters, some of the smaller PG and a bunch of fowl!
Very nice setup!

It looks like there's even a box of the highly desirable Compression Formed Super-X 16 ga shotshells. this deal is hard to pass-up.

Also, I forgot to mention in the original post that I'm open to reasonable offers.

beautiful weapon with high-quality Scope from a renowned manufacturer, also possesses a Sauer +Sohn Drilling.
My alltime fighting gun :)
Foxi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighFa

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you