Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I thought this hunt was a fantastic representation of why to hunt, and how it feels to hunt.

Pheroze,

Thank you for posting this short movie.
Excellent video, likewise in quality of filming / editing and especially in the truthful / tasteful (no pun intended) message.

Lately, there has been a restaurant owner / chef / hunter fellow from England, airing 30 minute segments on the television here in the USA and elsewhere, called:
“Farming The Wild”
It is similar in its factual and therefore positive message, as the wonderful one you have posted here.

At the end of each one, from his vehicle, he drags out his well seasoned pots and pans then cooks up one or another venison recipe, over a wood fire.
Every time I watch his show, it makes me hungry.

Cheers,
Paul.

Scared the tar out of me how she handled the rifle after the shot, otherwise a good depiction of a city girl on her first stalk.

Scared the tar out of me how she handled the rifle after the shot, otherwise a good depiction of a city girl on her first stalk.
I said to my wife that is why I dont like semiautomatic with new hunters, could you imagine?

Sure goes to show why you need to drill people on firearm safety and how it differs from a video game.

While nowhere near as cute as the young lady in the OPs video, here's Gordon Ramsay hunting for feral hog in Georgia.

Anthony Bourdain hunted a lot on his shows and it was always a great addition to the episodes. The food he would make...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,