FNG

Welcome Greg. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

I've been twice to SA and got a 3rd trip planned.

Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH Greg. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Greg, you are in the right place!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,006
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top