Website
reserveranch.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, NRA, FNAWS and GSCO
Hunted
GLOBALLY
One of our old clients had never shot a turkey before so we remedied that. He came down to the ranch this past weekend and shot the Gobbler of a Lifetime.

Kent Sams proudly poses with his big Rio Grande Wild Turkey. Parker Stepan guided Kent to this amazing bird.
IMG_5101.jpeg

IMG_5103.jpeg

Something special for his first one. Nice turkey!
Bruce

Awesome bird!

Slight thread derail: How much are your rio hunts? We lost our spot in TX and I’m itching to go back.
Thanks @samson7x. The fully guided turkey hunt is $2500 per person, two full days with luxury accommodations, all meals, beer, wine and spirits. Check out our website www.reserveranch.com

Two birds

I have shot a ton of turkey in my life, but never one with five beards. Best I have gotten was one with four. That is definitely the bird of a lifetime.

Very nice. Most I have seen is 6 on a King Ranch bird I mounted for a guy that was his first turkey.. ever. o_O

Must be something in the water in Texas, years ago 2 friends and I went to the King Ranch and out of the 6 birds we took 2 of them had double beards and 1 had 3. Well done!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeinSavage

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.