Fishing a Kansas Stream

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
Caught a couple nice fish in creek by my house

IMG_159803103192F.jpeg
IMG_158766739473F.jpeg
IMG_159803064754F.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A fine creek for a kid to grow up with, or a grown up to be a kid again! I like it!
 
Awesome looking creek! Is that a channel cat?
 
Awesome looking creek! Is that a channel cat?
Yes that's a channel cat. About two pounds. I have caught them up to 8 pounds. A lot of bass are in the creek now as they wash out of farm pounds.
 
A fine creek for a kid to grow up with, or a grown up to be a kid again! I like it!
Lived on this creek all my life. After the big reservoir were built the creek doesn't get fished much.
 
Looks like fun to me. Nice creek to fish.
Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,927
Members
169,468
Latest member
maustonralam1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top