Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey guys, been a long time since I’ve been here. I’m going to Spain in December for beceite ibex. Has anyone been there recently and can tell me what kind of turn around for trophies to leave the country? Thanks!

Hey JB, welcome back brother. Hope all is well with you! Don't be a stranger.

If I recall correctly, @Red Leg hunted there last year.

The easiest way is make in Spain the taxidermy and after this export it with some agencies I usually work with Coppersmith but there are more that also work.
If you only want the skull some hunters bring them in their luggage with the skull and horns cleaned and pass without problem USA costumes but this is not 100% safe.

I hunted there in December 2023, hunt report on AH. We got two Ibex (Gredos), a Fallow and a Mouflon. Killed days between xmas and New years. My trophies are pending arrival to Houston literally any day as they left Spain already. I am using Trophy Shippers. These were dip and pack only so now they need to go taxidermy (all shoulder mounts, so horns/skull and skins).

Hey guys, been a long time since I’ve been here. I’m going to Spain in December for beceite ibex. Has anyone been there recently and can tell me what kind of turn around for trophies to leave the country? Thanks!
To prepare and export trophies from Spain to the US it should be more that 60 days if you have a dedicated crate. An alternative is to share crate with other hunters from the the same outfitter, but you have to wait maybe a couple of extra months.

I worked for over 11 years as a guide and partner with an outfitting company in Spain. We use to send 2 shipments every season (December and June) so clients would share shipping costs. Over 100 trophies on each shipment. We never had an issue with lost trophies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddragontiger4d

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.