First post from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH, the African Hunting Addiction site. We could all use a write-up on your hunt to help feed our addiction until our return to hunt the dark continent.

Hello Deepfork,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Went on my first African hunt in August of 22 with my two sons, we had an amazing experience. Already have the next one booked, this seems like a good place to pass the time until then.
Welcome to AH!!
My best Jaco

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here, and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Help me out....when you register on AH one of the fields asks "what is your best African trophy". I don't know!

31 inch water buck
25 inch Impala
38 inch Gemsbok (Bull)
19 inch White Blesbok

I would have picked the waterbuck or gemsbok, large impressive animals. But I have to admit the Blesbok and Impala created more buzz in camp, especially the blesbok.

Yes I know, this post is very self indulgent giving me another chance to brag about my trophies and post pics. Please indulge me! :p:cool:;)

waterbuck2.JPG
impala2 .JPG
gemsbok2.JPG
gemsbok3.JPG
white blesbok2.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois